Monday, June 3, 2019

Leaving with a Coat



Leaving with a Coat

May 31st is  an important day  for me. It is not due to my retirement but for the  reasons below.
BIS has given me a  coat of recognition. I could get this with the  support of My GOD and many others who supported me throughout my life. Though  physically it is  not  visible it remains with me always.  I remember, When I first stepped into BIS for my interview  in the coldest weather of Delhi in 1981 (December), I faced the first   question from chairman‘ Where did  you get this coat ? (  I was wearing my father’s military olive green sweater and a borrowed brown coat) ‘ .
Today when I am leaving BIS, I am thankful to all for the support you gave me to get this coat. The list includes ..
MY God & Lord …My Parents…., My wife…,My  family….,My Siblings…,My Teachers…,My Mentors…,My Seniors in BIS ( right from 1982 )…My  Pastors ..My Neighbours…My Friends….My Colleagues…My Shuttle Badminton Friends,My Area Prayer Members…and My Many Well Wishers….the list doesn’t end.


A big thanks to everyone… and I know I cannot payback in my lifetime  the debt I owe you.


                                                Thank you all  once again….    

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS